Spectators have a chance to play the Järva DiscGolfPark’s Major-layout on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. Spectator rounds start after the tournament rounds.
Buy your ticket and check for availability in the Spin18 online store. Before purchasing the ticket please read the details and instruction on spectator rounds below.
Thursday 21st July, 18.00-21.00.
Friday, 22nd July, 18:00-21:00.
Saturday, 23rd July, 18:00-21:00.
Spectator round basic info
- 72 players per round at maximum.
- No more than 4 players per group.
- Shotgun start is used on all spectator rounds. (One group will start on every hole at the same time.) Starting holes and groups will be announced at the players meeting before each round.
- The organizer assigns players to specific groups.
- The exact starting time will be announced at the players meeting.
- There is no competition. Scorecard is for you to keep. Do not return the scorecard after the round.
- Remember to bring your own disc golf gear. Dress according to weather.
- All players must attend the spectators round players meeting 30 minutes before the round.
- The meeting is held at the tee of hole 1.
- Scorecards will be handed out at the players meeting.
Buying the ticket
- The spectator round entry fees won’t be refunded.
- One spectator round costs 100 SEK. The VAT of this product is 6%.
- If you buy the spectator round ticket for someone else please mention that person’s name in the field reserved for it in the order form.
- If you’d like to play with your friends please mention their names in the field reserved for this purpose in the order form. Please note that we can not guarantee that everyone gets to play with their friends. We’ll try to honor the wishes to our best ability though.
- Keep the receipt and be prepared to present it if asked.
- You can buy your ticket from the Spin18 online-shop.
- If spectator rounds are not sold out you can buy your ticket from info at the pro shop. The primary method of purchasing is from the online store though.
Enjoy your round!